为您找到与外国儿童英文诗歌精选【合集两篇】 英语诗歌相关的共200个结果:
什么,表示对名词的提问用语,通常表示对事物的提问。那么,你知道什么的英语怎么说吗?
看看你都做了些什么!
Just look at what you've done!
我一点也不明白你在说些什么。
I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.
我知道发生了什么事。
I know what happened.
什么 英语怎么说
你把门漆成什么颜色?
What color did you paint the door?
硫酸铜溶液是什么颜色?
What color is copper sulfate solution?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他想什么时候睡觉就什么时候睡觉,爱什么时候起床就什么时候起床。
He could go to bed when he chose and get up when the fancy took him.
就是这么小的偏差请记住,牙齿里并没有神经这就是为什么这张图片上看不出前后有什么什么差别现在视着把粒沙子放进牙齿间看看差别我仍然有偏头痛
I still had migraine headaches.
他对孩子们什么也不吝惜,他们要什么就给什么。
He denied his children nothing and gave them everything they wanted.
我没有什么可后悔的。
I have nothing to repent of.
我没有什么可忏悔的。
I have nothing to repent of.
我们没有什么可发牢骚的。
We have nothing to complain of.
我能帮你什么忙吗?
What can I do for you?
我们有什么法子能消除她的抑郁呢?
What can we do to chase her gloom away?
你必须考虑下一步该做什么。
You have to consider what to do next.
我该对她说什么呢?
What should I talk to her?
你明天什么时候必须开始照常工作?
What time do you have to go in tomorrow?
你有什么可吃的东西吗?
Do you have something to eat?
他们安的是什么心?
What are they up to?
我不欠他什么。
I owe him nothing.
我没有什么事可保密的。
I have nothing to conceal.
你有什么东西要申报吗?
Have you anything to declare?
我在公司里除了有建议之权外,什么实权也没有。
I have not any power in the firm except to recommend.
你建议我们做什么?
What do you propose we do?
我用什么把这个贴上去呢?
What can I stick this on with?
你们根据什么罪状拘捕他?
On what charges do you arrest him?
我知道你在追求什么。
I know what you are after.
请告诉我他是不是遭到了什么意外?
Please tell me if anything happened to him.
我刚好猜中了他要去做什么。
I nicked what he wanted to do.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是读文网小编为大家带来外国经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我承认从没有见过女神走路,我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌译文,欢迎大家阅读!
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush.
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there.
I do not die
请不要在我坟前哭泣
我不在那里,我并没有睡着
我是那千万里呼啸而过的风
我是那温柔飘扬而落的雪
我是那缓缓而下的雨
我是那田里成熟的稻谷
我在那清晨的静谧中
我在那有序的匆忙中
我是那环绕飞行地漂亮的鸟
我是那夜晚里的星光
我是那盛开的花儿
我在一个安静的空间里
我在一群鸣叫的鸟群里
我在一切美好可爱的事物里
请不要在我的坟前哭泣
我不在那里
我并没有死
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来双语儿童诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well,
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least,
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,
We have to dread from man or beast .
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn ,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return ?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be ,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am,
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them, say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day .
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来外国经典儿童英文诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
I came to school today
今天我来到学校,
with my imaginary friend.
和我想象中的朋友一起。
When everyone said "hi" to him,
当每个人对他说“嗨”的时候,
I said, "He's just pretend."
我说,“他只是假装的。”
But no one seemed to notice,
但是似乎没有人注意到,
which I thought was pretty weird.
我觉得很是奇怪。
It turns out he'd imagined me,
原来她扮演我的角色,
and, poof, I disappeared.
噗,我然后就消失了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来外国儿童诗歌双语,欢迎大家阅读!
While Colin and Casey are practicing catch,
科林和凯西在练习抓取动作,
Victoria's calling a volleyball match.
维多利亚正在指挥排球比赛。
Brianna and Braden are batting a ball
布丽安娜和布雷登正在击球。
with racquets and whacking it off of the wall.
用网球拍重击球弹到墙上。
While Thomas is doing his Tae-Kwon-Do kicks,
然而,托马斯以他的击球方式去击球,
a hockey game's going with ice skates and sticks.
曲棍球比赛将伴随着溜冰鞋和曲棍棒而展开。
Roberto and Robin are having a race
罗伯特和罗宾将展开一场比赛。
and Desmond is dancing all over the place.
德斯蒙德为他们将要开展比赛在赛场的每个地方跳舞。
Belinda is bouncing a ball on her head.
贝琳达在他的头顶上弹着一个球,
Fernando and Felix are fencing with Fred.
费尔南多和菲利克斯同弗雷德在击剑。
Jamahl's playing jump rope with Jasmine and Jack,
贾马尔同茉莉和杰克一起跳绳,
and Ricky is running with Bree on his back.
里基在布鲁的背上跑步。
We're having such fun as we jump, kick, and duel,
我们都有着这样的乐趣,我们跳,踢,决斗,
we've just now discovered we're all late for school.
我们现在发现我们上学迟到了。
We've suddenly noticed we're still not there yet,
我们突然意识到我们还没在学校,
and, boy, is the bus driver ever upset.
公交司机都感到很心烦沮丧。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来外国儿童英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读!
I took myself out on a date
带上自己去约会,
and said I'm looking grand,
我将去寻找酒店。
and when I got my courage up
当我鼓起勇气,
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牵起自己的手。
I took me to a restaurant
我带自己走进一个饭店,
and then a movie show.
电影正在播放。
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。
in the most secluded row.
在最隐蔽处排着队。
I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,
of happiness and bliss,
带着快乐与幸福,
and then I almost slapped me
我几乎要打自己,
when I tried to steal a kiss.
当我试图窃取一个吻。
Then afterwards I walked me home
之后,我便回家了。
and since I'm so polite
因为我非常有礼貌,
I thanked me for a perfect date
我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,
and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。
There's just one little problem
这仅仅只是一个小问题,
and it kind of hurts my pride.
它伤害了我的自大,
Myself would not invite me in
我自己不会邀请我进来,
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我现在被锁在了外面!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来圣诞儿童英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读!
Fruitcake.
水果蛋糕。
Candied yams.
糖果山药。
Mincemeat.
苹果甜馅。
Roasted hams.
烤火腿。
Eggnog.
蛋酒。
Turkey legs.
火鸡腿。
Aspic.
花色肉冻。
Deviled eggs.
魔鬼鸡蛋沙拉。
Gravy.
肉汁。
Dinner rolls.
晚餐卷。
Take some.
品尝一些。
Pass the bowls.
递个碗。
Jell-o.
果冻。
Christmas punch.
圣诞节冲床。
Cookies.
饼干。
Munch, munch, munch.
不停地嚼啊嚼,
Stuffing.
塞满了嘴。
Gingerbread.
姜饼。
Whoops, I'm
overfed!
哎呀,我吃的太饱了!
After
such a load,
吃了这么多的东西,
feel like
I'll explode.
感觉我的肚子快要爆炸。
Guess I'm
gonna die,
我可不想就这么撑死,
so please
pass the pie.
所以,请大家一起来吃。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来晨读英文诗歌汉英对照,欢迎大家阅读!
午后的寂静中
我们走向坡地上的小站
高原的青石峰下
空旷 看不到一个人
道路左边 渐渐侵入的流沙群
在阳光下金黄地闪烁
两只追逐的狗 远远地
从路基上倾斜而下
钻进了一片疲倦不堪的矮树林
那辆风狂的卡车
扔下我们 拖着尘土的长龙
很快地消失在山路的拐角上
阳光直射
再也听不到任何声音
穿铁路制服的小伙子迎面走来
突然终止了他缓慢的口哨声
从他疑问的目光里
我们已注定地被抛弃在这儿
远远望去
这高原的七月
那座几乎被列车遗忘的小站
在蒸腾的气流中遥遥而立
比来自远方的客人更孤单
We walked in the solitude of afternoon
To a little hillside station
In Open land under a crag on the plateau
With no one to be seen
And encroaching sand sparkling gold
In the sunlight on the right of the road
Far off two chasing dogs
Swerved down from the roadbed
And plunged into exhausted bushes
The mad lorry
Threw us off and vanished quickly
In a trail of dust
Round the bend of the hill road
And all sound stopped
In direct sunlight
The lad coming to meet us in railway uniform
Broke off his slow whistling
And we knew from his interrogative gaze
That we were doomed to be abandoned here
The distant little station
Looked almost forgotten by trains
Swaying in the steaming draught
Of the July plateau
Lonelier than a traveller from distant parts
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来外国诗歌英汉双语,希望大家喜欢!
If the day is done,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more.
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under.
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night.
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的外国诗歌英汉双语,希望大家喜欢!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来现代英语诗歌精选翻译,希望大家喜欢!
Dreams keep running through my mind
一连串的梦掠过我的脑海,
Reflecting memories of long ago.
勾起我对很久以前的记忆。
Made in a land of fairy tales,
缔造在童话里的那片乐土,
A place my heart longs for so.
是我内心非常向往的土地。
Cut off from the rest of the world
那里与其他地方没有什么联系,
With streams, and meadows to roam,
那里流淌着清澈的小溪,和可以漫游的草地。
Viewed from a little girl's eyes,
在小女孩的眼晴里,
A place that would always be home
我的家始终设在那里。
A place where berries grew wild
那里有着野生的各种浆果,
Where rabbits and squirrels were seen
那里可以看到兔子和松鼠,
Where a racoon could be a friend
那里的浣熊可以成为我的朋友,
And deer played down by the stream.
那里的鹿儿沿着溪流到处游历。
A world where imagination made all come true
想象中的世界一切都可成真,
And a little girl could be a queen
一个小女孩也可以成为女王。
Where daydreams were spun like cobwebs
可是白日梦似被捻成了蜘网,
But a world where everything wasn't what it seemed.
世界上每件事远非都似想象。
For every little girl has to grow up
每一个小女孩都必须长大,
And daydreams shatter in your hand,
白日梦破灭在你自己手里。
You find the home you thought was your own
你找到的家只属于你自己,
Is nothing but a simple piece of land.
不过是一小块简陋的土地。
The flowers don't seem to bloom so bright,
花儿看来不会开得这样灿烂,
And fairy tales no longer come true,
童话再也不会成真。
For it is seen now through grownup eyes,
成人的眼睛来看现在,
No longer the world that you knew.
不再是你所熟悉的那块土地。
But still...Somewhere in the back of my mind
但是....那里将会永远驻留在
That place will always remain
我心底里的某些地方。
From all those memories long ago
来自往昔的所有回忆,
To beckon me back time and again.
多次招手要我回到它那里
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想阅读一些外国的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典外国英语诗歌附翻译,希望大家喜欢!
Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame, all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.
把身子扳弯,像个包袱底下的老叫花子
膝外翻,像个老太婆一样地咳嗽,我们在污泥之中咒诅,
直到那不祥的照明弹出现,我们转过背去
开始朝着我方休整兵营跋涉。
人们半睡半醒地行进。许多人丢了靴子
却仍步履蹒跚,血流不止地走。都瘸了;都瞎了;
累晕了;聋得都听不到弹片飞鸣,
在刚刚走过的地方掉下的沉重的五九炮弹。
Gas! Gas! Quick, boys! - An ecstay of fumbling,
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And floundering like a man in fire or lime. -
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
氯气弹!氯气弹!快跑啊,兄弟们!——一阵疯狂的折腾,
及时地把粗劣的面具带上了;
但是有些人还在喊叫,跌跌撞撞,
像是在火焰或是消石灰之中苦苦挣扎……
黑暗,透过雾蒙蒙的镜片和浓绿的亮光,
像在绿色之海下面,我看见他在溺亡。
In all my dreams before my helpless sight
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.
在我的迷梦中,在我无助的视线前,
他投向我,奄奄一息,呛溺。
If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Bitter as the cud
of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues, -
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori.
假使是在一个窒息的梦里,你也可以跟随
在我们将他装进去的车的后面,
看着他脸上苍白的眼睛扭动,
他那如绞死般的面容,像是魔鬼的罪恶之病;
假使你能听见,当每一次的颠簸,血
从肺泡破碎的肺叶中流出,在嘴里发出漱口的声音,
如癌症般猥琐,苦得像是难咽的反刍物,
不治的疮在无罪的舌头上,
我的朋友,你就不会如此热情地传讲
古老的谎言:为国捐躯,
甘美而合宜。
看了经典外国英语诗歌附翻译这篇文章
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
再会吧!你太宝贵了,我无法高攀;
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
显然你也晓得你自己的声价:
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你的价值的证券够把你赎还,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我对你的债权只好全部作罢。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因为,不经你批准,我怎能占有你?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我哪有福气消受这样的珍宝?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
这美惠对于我既然毫无根据,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
便不得不取消我的专利执照。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你曾许了我,因为低估了自己,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
不然就错识了我,你的受赐者;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
因此,你这份厚礼,既出自误会,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
就归还给你,经过更好的判决。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
这样,我曾占有你,像一个美梦,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
在梦里称王,醒来只是一场空。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想读一些经典的英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: